Already have a Username/Password for The International Journal of Critical Pedagogy?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The article fits within the focus and scope of the International Journal of Critical Pedagogy. The work is sufficiently positioned within the larger and historical field of critical pedagogy. This is reflected in both the body of the work and the references listed.
- The submission is an original work of the author(s) and has not been previously published or is under review for publication elsewhere. The author has secured permission to use copyrighted materials such as poetry, photographs, figures, or tables.
- The article is saved in Microsoft Word or RTF format. It is 6500 words or less. It is double-spaced, has 1-in. margins, and is set in Times New Roman, 12 point.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- The article is written and formatted according to the requirements of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, 6th Edition (2009).
For examples, please see http://www.apa.org or http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/
Any illustrations or figures are embedded in the document where they should appear upon publication.
Endnotes are limited and numbered.
- Manuscript abstracts are between 100-300 words. The submission must include an abstract and keywords in both the submission metadata and in the manuscript immediately following the title page. The title page, abstract, and keywords sections of the manuscript must follow APA 6th edition guidelines.
Those wishing to reproduce all or part of any material published on this
website are asked to acknowledge the International Journal of Critical
Authors must transfer copyright of their article to IJCP at time of
manuscript submission. Authors may use
all or parts of their work in any future publication with the article's
origin in IJCP acknowledged in the customary manner.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.